Living Here is a Walk in the Park
Living here is a walk in the park. It’s a new way of life, where you can experience every day like you’ve always wanted to. Here, we do things different. Walk to the beat of your own drum. Explore what inspires you. At the Park District, nature is right around the corner, local shops and schools are a short walk down the street, and every home is a stunning Icon Homes design.
Condo Project Name: Park District
Developer: Icon Group
Location: 2574 Brock Rd, Pickering, L1V 2P8
Intersection: Dersan Street & Brock Road, Pickering, ON
Building Type: Townhouse
Walk on the Grass, the Way Life was Meant to be
Walk on the grass, the way life was meant to be. Explore the winding trails of Duffin’s Creek at your own pace. Host a picnic in the park, take a walk around the block, and watch your children make lifelong friends. Slow down and take in the world around you, one step at a time.
- 10 minute drive to Pickering GO station
- Easy access to HWY 401, 407, 412
- Minutes from Frenchman's Bay, shops, restaurants and the Pickering Town Centre
- Downtown Toronto 30 minutes drive away
- Shopping Centre just down the road housing a Walmart Supercentre, Dollarama, LCBO, Lowe's, Staples and much more
- Surrounded by plenty of green space and parks such as Grand Valley Park, Pickering Dog Park, Beverley Morgan Park, Beachfront Park, Ajax Waterfront Park, Rotary Park
- Lake Ontario 13 minutes drive away
- Golfing options include Pickering Golf Club, Fox Run Golf Centre and Driving Range, Annandale Golf
- Variety of schools within vicinity such as Brock Elementary school, Valley Farm Public school, Saint Wilfrid Catholic school
At Icon Homes, buying a new home is not a decision you make every day. It’s a unique opportunity full of many exciting and important decisions. And choosing the right builder is your first and most important decision of all. That’s why Icon Homes' has created an entirely fresh approach to making homeowners’ dreams a reality.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!