PEMBERTON OFFERSNEW SUITES DESIGNS FOR U
U Condominiums - Toronto's hottest selling condominium community. Our Bay Street location is steps from the St. Michael's College campus of U of T, and the exciting shops and services of Bloor/Yorkville. Plus, our exceptional 4,500-square foot rooftop amenities and superb finishes are unique.
Now, Pemberton Group is poised to introduce four brand new Urban Designs, created to appeal to first-time buyers and those seeking the ultimate downtown pied-à-terre.
Urban Furniture Package Bonus
The open-concept 325-square foot Urban Design I studio and 512-square foot one-bedroom Urban Design II come with the added Bonus of designer-selected Furniture Packages to make the most of these stunning layouts.
All Urban Designs feature expansive windows and spacious balconies. Interiors have unsurpassed finishes, including sleek kitchens with Corian® countertops and custom-designed cabinetry; a kitchen appliance package comprised of the ultra-chic Miele combination oven/microwave, 4-burner cook-top, and refrigerator with integrated bottom mount freezer, plus a built-in range hood, Blomberg dishwasher, and Blomberg stacked washer and dryer; and as per plan pre-finished 5" wide engineered wood flooring, and smooth ceilings up to 9-feet in height (10-feet high on floors 34 to 44); plus much more.
U Condos, the latest new project at the established Bay Street by Pemberton Group. U Condominium consists with two towers. Tower 1 has 45 storeys and Tower 2 has 55 storeys. The complex, immediately South of St Mary Street, West of Bay Street and North of St Joseph Street. It is the most exciting and ecleclic neighbourhoods in Toronto. Only a few steps to Yorkville shopping district, just a few mintues to two subway lines and University of Toronto. It is actually the downtown centre, ultimate living on Bay.
Development concept includes:
- Three-storey street-wall buildings along Bay Street and St. Mary Street, and a row of townhouses north of Cloverhill Wing. Use of roof for amenity space.
- St. Mary Street built form could be more of a domestic feel with raised landscape beds and a few steps up from street to residential units.
- Bay Street built form could include non-residential uses and with entrances flush with sidewalk. Materials include stone and wood trim.
- Proposed west tower (45 storeys) south of St. Mary Street.
- Proposed east tower (55 storeys) on the Bay Street frontage.
- Both towers have 750 square metre floor plates and are set behind street-wall buildings.
- East tower could have a high, transparent ground floor to permit views between the park to the south and the proposed courtyard area to the north of the tower as well as from Bay Street.
- Towers could be light via the use of glass.
- Open space extended to the north of Cloverhill Wing. A green wall feature could be incorporated into the base of the east tower’s south elevation.
- Opportunity for a green feature along the base of the west tower’s west elevation facing St. Michael’s playing field.
- Pedestrian movements through new open spaces and an entrance along the Bay Street frontage.
- Vehicular access from St. Mary Street to internal courtyard with a high quality ground treatment (e.g. granite).
- Access point to St. Joseph Street using the existing ceremonial driveway in front of St. Basil’s Church. This access point could be incorporated into westerly edge of open space to screen it from Bay Street. Conceptual at this point, detailed design not done.
Custom style kitchen cabinetry from vendor’sstandard saplesCorian kitchen counter top 2" edge detail from vendor’sstandard samples Corian backsplash to match countertop
• Single stainless steel undermount sink with single lever pull out faucet as per plan
• Kitchen valance lighting over work surfaces
• Pre-finished 5" wide engineered wood flooring fromvendor’s standard samples
EXCEPTIONAL APPLIANCE PACKAGE
• Refrigerator Miele 24" bottom-mount freezer fully integrated
• Cook Top Fulgor 30" 4 burner touch control cook top – black finish
• Built-in-oven Fulgor 30" self clean convection built-in-oven – stainless steel finish
• Dishwasher Blomberg 24" fully integrated built-in
• Range Hood Built-in motor
• Microwave 0.8 cuft microwave - stainless steel finish
• Washer Blomberg 24" compact front load washer stackable
• Dryer Blomberg 24" front load dry stackable
INSPIRED BATHROOM FEATURES
• Choice of porcelain tiles for bathroom floors, walls ofbathtub and shower enclosure or separate shower walls from vendor’s standard samples
• Mosaic floor tile for floor of all separate showerenclosures from vendor’s standard samples
• Corian® 2" counter top and integrated basin from vendor’s standard samples
• Chrome faucet
• Designer vanity mirror and light
• Waterproof shower ceiling fixture
• 5’ white soaker tub as per plan
• Elongated toilet in white
• Bathroom exhaust vented to exterior
• Privacy lock
• Chrome finish pressure balanced valve for bathtuband showers
• Chrome framed glass door for bathrooms withseparate showers
PRINCIPAL LIVING AREA FEATURES
• Pre-finished engineered 5" wide wood flooring for foyer, living/dining, bedroom and den from vendor’s standard samples
• Solid core wood veneer suite entry door complete with brushed chrome lever handle
• Semi solid interior doors complete with brushed chrome lever handle as per plan
• Sliding glass panel doors dividing rooms as per plan
• Floor to ceiling height of approximately 9’ in principal rooms excluding mechanical bulkheads
• White 8" x 8" ceramic tile for storage and laundryroom floors
• Mirrored closet sliding doors with chrome finish or slab swing closet door as per plan
• White plastic coated ventilated wire shelving in all closets
• Wood door casings with matching trim and 4" baseboards
• Painted white wood window sills
• Light fixture installed in hallway
• Capped ceiling outlet in dining room and den
• Paint colour off white
• Smooth finish ceiling
• White Decora style switches and matching plugs
ELECTRICAL AND TECHNICAL
• Individual vertical heat pump(s) for year round control
• Individual suite hydro meter
• 100 amp service panel with automatic circuit breakers
• Cable TV outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den (one per room)
• Telephone outlets located in living room, all bedroomsand den (one per room)
• Suite entry door to have door contact and keypad connect to manned 24-hour a day lobby concierge desk
• Weather proof electrical outlet located on balcony
Today protecting the environment and taking responsibility for energy consumption reduction is more than a passing trend. At U Condominiums, Pemberton Group will set a new benchmark for sustainable, green condominium living.
COMMON AREAS & BUILDING FAÇADE
• Exterior glazing with Low-E glass, argon gas and tint to reduce thermal gain
• Underground parking garage equipped with CO sensor to monitor air quality. Monitoring system operates garage fans only when air quality drops
• Energy-efficient fluorescent lighting throughout common areas including underground garage
• Three parking spaces leased to AutoShare™. AutoShare™ will supply three rental cars and a one-year free membership to each suite owner
• Common area amenity rooms have motion sensor activated lights. When areas not in use lights turn off automatically
• Water efficient dual flush toilet
• Water efficient shower head, all plumbing fixtures in bathroom are low-flow high pressure water efficient
• Water efficient kitchen faucet
• Energy Star™-rated refrigerator, dishwasher and front loading washer
• Individual vertical heat pumps to allow owner to control heating and cooling
• Individual suite hydro meter to allowing owner to pay for their use only
• Low VOC interior paint
• Locally manufactured Corian® countertops are hypoallergenic, offer improved air quality due to a reduction in VOC off-gassing, and are GreenGuard®-certified
YOUR NEW HOME IS PROTECTED BYFOUR LEVELS OF GUARANTEES
• One Year Guarantee on the workmanship and materials of your new home, a guarantee backed by the TARION* New Home Warranty Program (the new name for the trusted Ontario New Home Warranty Program)
• Full 2 years coverage on electrical, plumbing, heatdelivery and distribution system
• The TARION New Home Warranty Program 7 YearStructural Guarantee on major structural components of your new home
* See the TARION New Home Warranty Program forfull warranty details.
Individual components in your new home are guaranteed by the manufacturer. Warranties provided by these reputable brand-name manufacturers are all passed on to you
EXECUTIVE SUITES UNPRECEDENTED STANDARD FEATURES & FINISHES(SUITES 01, 02 & 04 ONLY)
* PRINCIPAL LIVING AREA FEATURES
• EXCEPTIONAL APPLIANCE PACKAGE
Floor to ceiling height of approximately 10’ in principal rooms excluding mechanical bulkheads
• Refrigerator Miele 30" Mastercool integrated fridge/freezer
• Cook-Top Miele 30" touch control ceran glass cook-top
• Built-in-oven Miele 30" self clean built-in-oven – stainless
• Dishwasher Miele 24" integrated dishwasher with cutlery tray
• Range Hood Miele slide out hood fan
• Microwave Miele built-in-microwave
• Washer Miele 5.5 kg front loading washer stackable
• Dryer Miele 5.5 kg front loading electric dryer